Addressing Domestic Violence in the Christian Community
- You grew up in a home with domestic violence or experienced it and want to find a way to live differently and/or express to your faith community steps they can take to be a part of a safe solution.
- You are a pastor, counselor or ministry leader looking for tools and resources to address a particular situation you are aware of.
- You have a passion for safe and loving relationships and are committed to our churches being more accountable.
- You are drawn to become more educated about issues of abuse for personal and or professional reasons.
- Some scriptural texts are confusing as they relate to marriage and family and you want to be able to see them as a resource to a victim and not a barrier to hope and healing.